Cisco CCIE Security 4.0 & Wireless Rack Rental
Our CCIE Security rack supports CCIE-CERT Security 4.0, Wireless, and Netmetric 4.0 lab workbooks. All rack hardware and IOS are setup according the Cisco Security 4.0 Blueprint and includes tools and software to maximize the productivity of your lab time so you can focus on learning and getting the most benefit out of your lab experience. We guarantee that our CCIE Rack Rental hardware is new and up to date. Our Cisco devices, IOS, and online tools will provide you a successful online learning experience to achieve your certification goals! We’re happy to help you make the most out of your online study.
Security 4.0 Initial Configs Available
- ACS now upgraded to version 5.6
- Rack 20 has Cisco 3750-X switches with full IP Services license for SW5 and SW6.
- R6 has been upgraded to Cisco 2911 with VSEC bundle (Security and Unified Communications license).
Hardware and IOS Details
Hardware Devices Installed
|R1 - R3||Cisco 3825 Integrated Services Routers (ISR)||15.1(3)T Adv Ent Srvc|
|R4 - R5, BB1||Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Routers (ISR)||15.1(3)T Adv Ent Srvc|
|R6||Cisco 2911 Integrated Services Routers (ISR G2)||15.3(2)T w/ VSEC Bundle|
|SW1 - SW4||Cisco Catalyst 3560 switches||12.2(55) Adv IP Srvc|
|SW5 - SW6||Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches
|IPS||Cisco IPS 4255 Intrusion Prevention System||7.1 OS|
|ASA1 - ASA2||Cisco ASA 5515-X Adaptive Security Appliances||8.6 IOS|
|ASA3 - ASA4||Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliances||8.4 and 8.2 IOS|
|WLC||Cisco Aironet 2504 Wireless LAN Controller||7.4 OS|
|AP1 - AP2||Cisco Aironet 1242 Wireless Access Point||124-21a.JA2|
|ACS||Cisco Secure ACS 5.3||v5.3|
|NCS||Cisco Prime Network Control System 1.1||1.1 OS|
|ISE1, ISE2, ISE3||Cisco ISE 3300 Series Identity Services Engine||1.1.0 OS|
|WSA||Ironport WSA S-series Web Security Appliance||7.1 OS|
|IP Phone||Cisco 7940 IP Phone||1242 LAPP|
|AD||Windows 2003 server||2003 R2|
|PC1, PC2, PC3||3 Windows Workstations for testing VPN, IP Phone & WiFi||Windows 7|
- Cisco VPN Client Software v5.x
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client v3.x
- Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM)
- IPS Manager Express (IME)
Remote Control Tools
- All routers can be controlled over the Internet using Telnet or SSH protocols. Use any telnet client of your choice. We recommend SecureCRT, Putty, or TeraTerm.
- Remote control Windows server and desktops with fast and easy to use Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) client.
- Each device is connected to our easy to use, web based Remote Power Control (RPC) system allowing instant access to power cycle each device.
Get started quickly with initial, blank, or your own previously saved config by loading it from flash. No erasing startup-config or rebooting of router or switch is necessary giving you a quick start. Begin from scratch or pick up where you left off. Instructions are in our Setup Guide.
We provide free unlimited technical support with each and every one of our packages.Enjoy the piece of mind of knowing that you have someone by your side to help you along the way.
In the rare event there is a problem, we will fix it right away or credit your account for a free session. That is our guarantee to you.
Book, cancel, and reschedule your sessions as often as you like with the convenience of our online scheduling system.
Our sessions never expire. Have the option of buying now and using your sessions right away or plan out your study strategy across a longer period of time.